The Mexican Cruise

Sunday, December 30, 2007




At the beginning of December, we took a cruise to Mexico with Sam's parents. They were so generous and kind! We saw Acapulco, Xijuatinejo, Cabo San Lucas, and Puerto Vallarta. What a fun adventure! It was an eye-opener to our blessings. We are grateful that we have all that we have. We have a lovely home, a country in which we can worship, time to do whatsoever we choose, schools that our children can attend, churches that teach goodness and truth, wonderful children and parents, and technology to enrich our intelligence. These are only a few of the blessings we realized while we were there, without phones and internet, being served constantly by happy people who treated us like kings. We enjoyed the experience so much! And now we're happy to be back, relaxed and enjoying life so much more. Now that we have had a real vacation, we will have to have one every year. I think everyone would benefit from this type of experience!

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

I love your kids.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that one cruise per year MINIMUM is just a basic human need. Anyone with me on this one?

Paige of Pearls said...

Oh, I am with you. I was thinking today that we need another cruise NOW. Okay, maybe just a trip to Pendleton will have to suffice. Well, realistically, I'll just lie in my bed and pretend the world doesn't exist. That's as good as I can get today.

 
Paige of Pearls. Design by Pocket